Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Trip to Washington DC


Hello. Hope everyone had a happy easter. My husband and I took the kids to D.C. over their school break and enjoyed all the museums, especially the American History museum. It was very croweded but well worth seeing. We also paid our respects to the fallen at Arlington National cemetary. What a beautiful place. It would be nice to see all cemetaries kept in the same condition as the National one. I think our kids had the most fun using the subway system and jumping over the puddles on the Mall.

We did walk the entire day which was great for me.........MORE Marathon is this weekend:)

Here are some photos from our trip. I haven't had time to scrap them just yet. Working on some layouts for Flowerscraps for Sunday night post.










No comments: