Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Oriental Freebie

Well, here it is, my Sunday Evening Post.
Here is a layout I did using a kit from Flowerscraps called "Memories of the Orient" which will be available in the store at One Single Seed. Deanna did a fantastic job designing with the colors she choose to do an oriental theme. I had my mom dig up an old picture of when she and my dad dressed up for Halloween. I thought the picture was perfect to use with her kit. I'm giving you a Quick Page of the layout I created. Click on the QP preview to get it.


QP Preview

1 comment:

POLARFUCHS TREASURES DIGITAL DECORATIONS said...

Thanks a lot for your nice comment on my Blog! And thank you for adding my Blinkie to your site! Tip: adding a shoutbox to contact you more easier?
P.S.: pretty Background!
Hugs
Chris aka Polarfuchs