Monday, January 26, 2009

Friendship Award

Good morning. Just came back from the gym. I've been training for the MORE half Marathon that will take place on April 26th in Central Park (NYC). This is the first time I have ever participated in something like this and I'm very excited. Although I do exercise and workout on a regular basis, knowing that your actually training for an event is a totally different mind set.



On another note, Deanna Jones at Flowerscraps has just awarded me with a friendship award. (Deanna, thank you so much--it really made my day) Please check her blog regularly. She makes beautiful kits to play with. And guess what! Since this is a friendship award I get to pass it on as well. I would like to give it to Dixie Douville. Although not into digital scrapping, but she is in charge of the "Girl Friends in Training" , the group in which I will be participating with in the MORE half marathon. By just talking with Dixie, you really get inspired.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Oooohh Love the new look btw! Good luck on your half marathon. I just did my first one on Jan 1st. I know you can do it!!!